IPBReklame: Unlock

Velkommen, gjest ( Logg på | Registrèr )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Working Iphone - Restored - Cannot Get Anysim To Work, Help :(
Billen
post 25.11.07 17:14
Innlegg #1

Gruppe: Medlem
Ble med: 25.11.07
Medlem nr: 18 836

2 months ago I recved my 1.0.2 iPhone, I unlocked it using iUnlock, everything has been working great. Today I tryed to install something thrue installer, I got some error and had to restart my iPhone.I restarted the phone, but I couldent do anything, It wouldent appear in the iTunes either.

So, first I tried to restore it to 1.1.1, I got it jailbreaked, then I choose anysim in "unlocking tools", dident work, then I tryed anysim under "utilities", dident work. Or, It did work, even stod that unlocking was succesfull..

Then I uppgraded my iPhone to 1.1.2 and had it restored. Then I downgraded the baseband and went back to 1.1.1. Once again, I can jailbreak the phone, but anysim will not work. It completes everything, it even stands "unlock succesfull". But then it appears a message saying "You must have an aproved sim-card to use this iPhone" or something like that.

What should I do?

Thanks

Dette innlegget er endret av Billen: 25.11.07 17:15
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Billen
post 25.11.07 18:15
Innlegg #2

Gruppe: Medlem
Ble med: 25.11.07
Medlem nr: 18 836

virginized the iPhone and then uppdated to 1.1.1, seems to be working now!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 bruker(e) leser i dette emnet (3 gjester og 0 anonyme brukere)
0 brukere:

Lo-Fi versjon Dato og klokkeslett: 08.12.19 20:08
Unlock iPhone, Unlock iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS unlocking | Unlock and Jailbreak iPad | Låse opp operatørlås og unlock | Bytte knust iPhone skjerm/glass? | Knust iPhone